Feb 25, 2008

To Dear Multiscrappers and workless forwarders..

The best treatment an enemy should get ............. pranks, forwards, spam and finally multiscrap

Guys, if you really dont know what to do (Well, your company might have failed the promise, they made) and you are free, dont try to create unnecessary work. How come a rotary club provides santa-the poor woman, some money as you forward your so called confidential mail. Rate your friend!! Am I your lover? How good I am as a friend? Don't ask me such questions.... Until you ask only those questions return you good answers and once you asked them, you will no more be regarded for those stupidity eating my mail space. Silence is no more silent if you told what's it. And god lovers, please ..... Lord venkateswara punishes you, if you dont forward this.. Sure, I will forward and come and kill you then he wont punish me. And shut-up you spammers (All night LONG make love. You can be man even after you are drunk@!!!#). Sometimes, in the morning I open my mail, then all of a sudden a big colorful graphical message pops up just to say "Good Morning". Some people just dont send good morning, but add this

scroll down ...


Again Scroll down..................




Did not hear what i said?? yippee scroll down...


you fool, go and do your work


I am a geek and am most of the time boring. And I hope that doesnot encourage you to send me all the F-ed up stuff. But I always welcome funny and novel stuff. So please try demarkating stuff and then send good ones. Please please dont be stupid. Even for a real cause, if somebody asks blood, then many people turn down the mail, thinking its fake. Its done by those unnecessary forwarders. Generally, those who get mail from the desks of CEOs always say that XXX want to clean their server and checking the profile activity. May be those people dont use mail otherwise and anyway if you are not having any activity at all(other than sending these mails for keeping your account), why you created account in the first place?

Special days

Here is the valentines day messages....
Give your girl friend the best gift of all <=some photos=>
And this mail even goes to girls in the list :)
> See this person doesnot know me at all <=i am a GEEK. Geeks doenot have girl friends, they got a life=>

And some time later Scrappers will scrap "HAPPY GANDHI VARDANTI" (don't quite aware that vardanti implies day of death. As we get holiday, it must be goodthing.)

And you start digging your mail, you will find good sentimental stuff to laugh at. The constant practice of using anatomy of body to explain life. Eyes are like two friends.... they do well together and your ass....
The gaps between fingers are there to be filled by fingers of your loved one.
Oh thanks!! you just shown me a new way to excel in my profession as a programmer. How good are they doing???

EAT vegetables because they are good for digestion
EAT Chicken because that's rich for protein
EAT rice because that's rich for carbo
EAT leafs that makes you live better
finally Fart better

So people Please forward this to those who forward stuff :) ..............

1 comment:

Zahid said...

Hooooooo... I hat those multiscrappers to no end myself... i hate to reply them....