Feb 17, 2008

Little Doggish....

You have to know that Bangalore is all about dogs, traffic and mostly importantly software engineers. In my early days over here, I was amazed to find that dogs do rules some territories. After 11:00 in night when i have to go, dog data of that street is more important than any other possible threat. Sometimes it is completely annoying whereas sometimes I find it amusing. Moreover, I am not a kind of Tarzaan to have a way with animals ( dogs in this context). So I fear a little. One of those days I got caught up in seemingly a rock and roll party of dogs. But, in no time I realized that as a gang pang of dogs. If I am alive today, that's all grace of gods. It was late night and I admit that I am foolish enough to go into that street. In the far end I found these ten dogs negotiatiing wildly. I just thought they are having some drunken talk over their girlfriends. I felt the my conflicting inner voices are conflicting about my stand to face them. One told me to run like hell and the other told to face them like hero (It intends me to catch them one by one and throw them apart). But it thought its not possible to a south indian celerbrity in those unbelievable movies. These thoughts seemed to provide me with some help. But they started fighting in my brain leaving no space to think anything. I found my pulse touching the ceiling. As I am approaching, that petty fight sparked up with fierceful hellish noises. And I am completely done with my pleasant walk. Literally, they surrounded me. (May be they want a vent to discharge their anger) I am not moving a little. Then A big dog, may be the dogster (like gangster and its has definitely got some visible features of old fashioned villains, with all spots and rough face), came over me. Smelled me for little while and silently backed off. I thought that it is a way to check me whether I am safe for them without weaponry. I thought of saying them that its the month end and I have no enough money to feed muself well. So I cant even think of buying something to hurt you. May be they read my face. Then after sometime, they started talking to each other and agoin engaged in a fight. I slowly escaped from that scene while they are busy fighting. Guys, I tell you that's damn experience with dogs. I dont know why bluecross or whatever hates mankind rather than offering animals a care. Then back in the scene, that dag acted much better than human being. May be some day when I got enough to make a movie, I will give that dogster a hero role. I am sure that It will act upto my expectations.

No comments: