Feb 20, 2008

Dealing the undefined...

There are lot of tings in our life which are undefined. Like what you want to become or Am I happy with me? And of course some happy people who never thinks about themselves :). Important thing one need to know is not where infinity ends. One can live happily by knowing the detail of infinity.

infinity * infinity =infinity

Some people end up their life in tracking down the first infinity without making their way to the right hand side of the =ion. So whenever one cannot define a thing, one needs to go about the detail of the undefined.

Many people posted in forums about the future of prospective students going for MS in USA. I want to make my point clear in my blog. Here, the future of a graduate is undefined or unknown. Let me apply my rule from leisure. Let my future as a undergraduate is undefined. Future with extra degree in hand definitely will be more good(optimism)/less bad(pessimism) than the just undefined.

I feel that higher education always comes with improvement of productivity. If one think that more productive people cannot stand off the strong cross wind, how can one less productive is expected to handle it. In one forest dog may be a king, as there is no powerful animal than dog in there. But why anybody thinks of becoming weaker while evolving as a lion. Why I am giving a lot of thinking here is I dont want my past to pop up one day and say "Hi venkat you are no more competent"So lets go hunting.............

2 comments:

Zahid said...

Thats my venkat krishna !!! he is now with a blog of his own of his daily rants....Yoyo.... I love these daily rant ones...coz that makes me feel i am talking to you more personally....you would say them like that if you were standing befor me... anyways hehe....

Cheers ~!!!

Krishna N said...

Thanks dood....