Feb 17, 2008

Education is my religion. Student is my caste

After my four years of my engineering, I was immature to hate a person on the grounds of caste. One day, one of my old friend ( an outcome of lost+found of Orkut.com ) shown pity for being so. He explained me, how students in his college built walls to avoid war among their disowned friends. And its difficult to imagine friends for twelve years to be seperated out by the senseless differences. Fortunate enough, I was in a college where students doesnot care who you are, to talk, walk and dance with you. I am ashamed that my caste gets me a support of some stupids and gifts me a bunch a equally stupid enemies. The funniest thing of all being a part of starwars, not being geeks. Dont take me wrong, these are not the famous starwars movies you might have heard. Some bozos who can only make best fools of themselves than anybody else, were regarded as idols and get into fight for them. This evolved as tradition. Really guys, this is more dangerous than a shot of heroin or a puff of marijuana. By drugs, you hurt yourselves and expedite your journey to death. But these above indifferences can successfully help to torn away the well woven fabric of diverse India. Inspired by the atrocities of past, students are creating new in present, just to let students of future have their effort in doing so. Like a herd of sheep, without any opinion, nodding their heads in union and repeat the mistake every year. Lets think why are we there.All religions, when founded were strongly supported by pillars of knowledge, morality and culture. As the time pass by, no body cares it as a single idea of many complete lives. It degrades enough to be used a weapon of mass destruction. I believe that these castes are all formed in a process of professional division of labor. If it is so, we were all in college for education. And we r all students. Why not we just make as many friends as possible and enjoy with them instead of getting the four years waste.

1 comment:

rajesh kuamr sv said...

I think there is no bounds for ur thoughts...........nicely written....